FFDC aims to serve as an interface between essential oil, fragrance &
flavour industry and the R & D institutions both in the field of
and chemical technology. Main objective of the centre is to serve,
upgrade the status of farmers and industry engaged in the aromatic
and its processing, so as to make them competitive both in local and
market by :
- Assisting in adoption of agronomical practices to introduce aroma
plants of higher yields.
- Providing guidance on Post-harvest technology, storage, packaging,
sampling and marketing.
- Providing testing and quality control services for the raw
- Providing complete application development equipped completely with
facilities for creation of fragrances and flavours.
- Establishing information and documentation services to cater to the
needs and to bring latest developments to their notice.