Plans Of Fragrance
and Flavour Development Centre, Kannauj
- Expansion & diversification of activities of FFDC.
- Standardization of new essential oils, attars and herbal
- Development of advance technology of fragrance, flavour &
- Modernization & extension of testing facility for essential oils
& other products.
- One year PG Diploma in Bio-technology (Tissue Culture) in
affiliation with UPBTE, Lucknow.
- Widening of national coverage of FFDC activities throughout the
- Introduction of new improved varieties of essential oil crops.
- Development of laboratory of herbal and aromatherapy products.
- Library of standard fragrant raw materials for reference as per
FEMA & IFRA guidelines.
- Work on anti-air pollution fragrances.
- Work on negative fragrances for defence.
- Digital album on natural aroma bearing materials.
- Publication of extension literature on FFDC activities.
- Establishment of Microbiological & Pesticide residue testing
- Strengthening of infrastructure facilities at FFDC Extn. Unit,